CARE & MAINTENANCE
Do I need to prepare my bundles before install?
Yes, it is best that you do a co-wash of your Go Naked bundles before an install. Like your real hair, out bundles look best freshly cleaned!
*Go Naked Tip: If possible, a deep condition is best whenever washing your bundles! We suggest leaving a moisturizing conditioner on your hair for a few hours! If you can — even put your bundles, fully lathered in the conditioner, in a bowl with water and microwave for 5 to 10 minutes!
What products should I use on my Go Naked Hair bundles?
****high-quality shampoo and conditioning products that are Sulfate Free.********
- Avocado garnier conditioner with accompanying shampoo
- Leave in conditioner
- Curl construct mousse
Can I dye my hair extensions?
Yes, you can dye our bundles! However, we STRONGLY recommend that you allow an experienced hair care professional to color your hair extensions.
How long does your hair last?
Depending on the maintenance, and measures taken to keep our hair looking and feeling luscious, our hair can last you up to one year!
How many ounces are your bundles of hair?
All our bundles are 4 ounces.
How do I maintain my Go Naked hair bundles?
Like with your real hair, regularly shampooing and conditioning your extensions — with a high-quality sulfate-free shampoo and a moisturizing sulfate-free conditioner — is a must!
Sulfate-free hair products are always best as other options may be too harsh for the hair!
For wavy, curly, and colored extensions we also suggest a sulfate-free, leave-in conditioner.
For wavy and curly textures we also recommend a sulfate-free curl-construct mousse.
Next, it’s always great to use a heat protectant when applying heat styling tools, and sleep on a satin pillowcase (or in a satin cap) to reduce breakage, tangles, and thinning.
Lastly, with wavy and curly textures, it’s always best to braid, cornrow, or two-strand twist your install for a fresh, new look in the morning! Experimenting with these different methods are also great for discovering new wave patterns to “switch up” your look!
How many Go Naked bundles do I need?
This answer all depends on style and preference; however here are our suggestions:
- For lengths under 22” we suggest at least two (2) bundles. If you want it really fully then three (3).
- For lengths over 22” we suggest at least three (3). Please keep in mind, the longer the length the less track you will get. For example, a 30” bundles will have much less track that a 24” bundle, because our bundles go off weight (longer hair is heavier).
*Style Tip: Porsha Williams usually uses at least 4 bundles of anything 26” and longer, with a frontal or closure.
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express), PayPal, Apple Pay and Affirm.
Why is my transaction not going through?
Transactions may not go through if the information entered does not match what your bank or credit card provider has on file. Please make sure that you enter the correct billing address and contact information, exactly as it appears on your bank or credit card statement.
*****Our payment portal also requires your billing address match your shipping address.******* If you are shipping to a different address than your billing address please call our toll free number at _______ and press 2.
Please understand, Go Naked payment portal verification methods are to ensure the protection of our customers.
********Why did Customer Care email me to verify my order?
Orders over $500 may require additional verification prior to shipping. Our Customer Care team will contact you if this is required for your order.*******
***********Does Go Naked Hair keep my personal credit card information?
Go Naked Hair never stores your credit card information. This is the private property of the cardholder at all times before, during, and after the product purchase. All transactions are processed through Shopify Payments — a secure form of payment that is heavily encrypted by third-party payment processors. You can allow Shopify Payments to remember your card information for quicker future checkout.***********
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
What is your return and exchange policy?
We have a 15-Day Go Naked Promise!
If for some reason you are unsatisfied with your Go Naked Hair purchase, we will be more than willing to either process a refund or exchange within 15 days of delivery.
- Refunds are ONLY for Go Naked products that have not been worn, unwrapped, or tampered with in anyway! The products must be returned within fifteen (15) days of the date that you received your order. Once we’ve received your return, your refund will be processed. The refunded amount will be credited to the original payment method. Return shipping is free, your return label will be sent within 24 hours.
- Exchanges are provided for products that have been worn, unwrapped, or tampered with in any way! The products must be returned within fifteen (15) days of the date that you receive your order. Once we receive your return, the exchange is processed. Exchanges may only be made for the same Go Naked hair texture (i.e., Whimsical Wavy) and length (i.e., 20 inches). Exchange shipping is free, your return label will be sent within 24 hours.
How to request a return or exchange?
Send us an email to email@example.com, or call (877)-599-GONAKED.Please contact us before sending your return so we can provide your free return shipping label. Requests for refunds on merchandise returned without contacting us will not be honored.
How can I reach Customer Care?
Our Customer Care team is available from 10 am to 5 pm EST Monday through Friday.
You can reach us via email at info@gonakedhair,.comand by phone at (877)-599-GONAKED.